All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading on from his How to Succeed as a Parent , Steve Chalke explains how parents can achieve the right balance between work and home. He takes the reader through all the necessary steps to achieve the right balance as a working parent.
- Author BiographySteve Chalke is a father of four, the Director of Oasis Trust, the founder of the charity Parentalk, and a popular speaker and TV presenter.
- Author(s)Steve Chalke
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/05/2006
- Content NoteJohn Byrne cartoons
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height12 mm
- Spine196 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Byrne
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £4.33
- £5.81Trending at £7.25
- £12.22Trending at £18.93
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £9.29Trending at £11.88
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.