CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes enterprise-level information systems that businesses use to support their processes. This book provides a clear and simple framework to help software companies understand this experience, and help them build software products compatible with organizations, humans, and complex customer environments.
- Author BiographyCraig Le Clair is vice president of Automated Data Processing (ADP), where he is focused on next-generation solutions for the brokerage and financial services market. His career in enterprise systems spans 20 years and began with development of early Internet technology at BBN Communications. Le Clair has held senior positions with several leading companies in the document management, content management and business process automations markets and has published more than 20 articles on technology and marketing. He holds a bachelor of science degree in economics from Georgetown University and an MBA from George Washington University.
- Author(s)Craig Le Clair
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCyberTech Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.