All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA career management guide for teachers, offering advice at various stages of their teaching career. It helps teachers to establish their next career steps, whether they are seeking promotion, looking to develop their skills, thinking about downshifting, simply trying to survive, or wondering if it is time to leave the profession.
- Author BiographyMargaret Adams runs her own consultancy, and has specialised in developing teachers and lecturers in schools and colleges for over twenty years. A teacher for many years herself, Margaret has written numerous features on career management for teachers, focusing on whole career issues and on work-life balance.
- Author(s)Margaret Adams
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Note12 bw illustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.