All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing case studies and anecdotes from their work with over 200 companies, Diane Berenbaum and Tom Larkin demystify the most critical aspect of customer service: conversations employees have every day with customers. With their detailed 33 Points of MAGIC they show how any customer dialogue can be evaluated and measured for actual results.
- Author BiographyDiane Berenbaum, a senior vice president and owner of Communico Ltd., has helped foster and build strong, long-lasting client relationships for the company. Diane has authored numerous articles and has delivered training and coaching services to both senior leadership teams and front-line associates for over twenty-five years. Tom Larkin, a senior vice president and owner of Communico Ltd., is an authority on customer service initiatives and customer relations training and development. His work in the training and education field spans more than thirty years. He continues to work with senior leadership teams in a variety of industries.
- Author(s)Diane Berenbaum,Tom Larkin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width187 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.