All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for both trainees and practising teachers to coping with some of the common classroom crises. This book provides tips and strategies to solve classroom problems, from dealing with bad behaviour and keeping on top of paperwork, to ingratiating oneself with the head and - of course - teaching with a hangover.
- Author BiographyFred Sedgwick is a poet, former headteacher and the author of numerous books in the areas of literature, expressive arts, education and creativity.
- Author(s)Fred Sedgwick
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Practical Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.57
- £12.28Trending at £14.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £44.88
- £9.88Trending at £11.49
- £11.78Trending at £18.57
- £18.80Trending at £21.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.