Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the authors guide the readers through developing a collective vision, providing professional development, involving stakeholders in decision-making, and building support for change. Each chapter examines a different aspect of the school change process.
- Author BiographyMike M. Milstein is a partner in The Resiliency Group, Ltd., and Professor Emeritus of Educational Leadership at the University of New Mexico. His professional career also includes being Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Buffalo and a classroom teacher. His teaching, research, and writing interests are in the areas of resiliency and organiza-tional change and development. He has been actively engaged in school and community resiliency development efforts in such places as Nelson, New Zealand, Ashland, Oregon; Battle Creek, Michigan; and Shelby County, Tennessee. The resil-iency initiatives he has facilitated include classroom instruction and cur-riculum improvement efforts, school wide activities that enhance the resil-iency of educators, and school-community partnerships that support resiliency development for both children and adults. He has written 11 books, including coauthoring Resiliency in Schools (2002; 1996).
- Author(s)Anna L.Valdez Perez,Carolyn J. Wood,David Jacquez,Mike M. Milstein
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePrincipals Taking Action
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.