All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll you need to know about herbs, nutrients, and yoga for enhancing mental health.
- Author BiographyRichard P. Brown, MD, is an associate clinical professor of psychiatry at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons. He lives in Kingston, New York. Patricia L. Gerbarg, MD, is an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at New York Medical College. She lives in Kingston, New York. Philip R. Muskin, MD, is a professor of clinical psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and chief of consultation-liaison psychiatry at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Patricia L. Gerbarg,Phillip R. Muskin,Richard P. Brown
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight770 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.