All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA newly imagined rendering of the multimillion-copy-selling icon of motivational books, for the digital age.
- Author BiographyDale Carnegie was born in 1888 in Missouri. He wrote his now-renowned book How to Win Friends and Influence People in 1936. This milestone cemented the rapid spread of his core values across the United States. During the 1950s, the foundations of Dale Carnegie Training(R) as it exists today began to take form. Dale Carnegie himself passed away soon after in 1955, leaving his legacy and set of core principles to be disseminated for decades to come. Today, the Dale Carnegie Training programs are available in more than 30 languages throughout the entire United States and in more than 85 countries. Dale Carnegie includes as its clients 400 of the Fortune 500 companies. Approximately 7 million people have experienced Dale Carnegie Training.
- Author(s)Dale Carnegie Training
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.