All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated, this is the most practical, most detailed handbook ever published concerning the techniques and approaches you need to run a successful campaign for any local office. New to the third edition is a completely new chapter on manipulating data with computers, as well as a CD containing the author's own campaign software program.
- Author BiographyLawrence Grey is a retired judge who served on the Ohio Court of Appeals. He lives in Lexington, Ohio.
- Author(s)Judge Lawrence Grey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/09/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, black and white
- Weight440 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.