CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to writing proposals argues that success involves a sound understanding of what a proposal is and what it should do; knowledge of the proposal readers and their needs; and the necessary oral and writing skills to present information clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Author BiographyJoel P. Bowman, PhD, is professor of business information systems, College of Business, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo. He has published reference books and textbooks, and frequently lectures on the importance of successful communication in business. Bernadine P. Branchaw, EdD, now deceased, was a professor at Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo. She published reference books and textbooks and frequently lectured on the importance of successful communication in business.
- Author(s)Bernadine P. Branchaw,Joel P. Bowman
- Date of Publication24/07/1992
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.