All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen writing a thesis, students must be ready to develop new modes of writing. Exploring the ambiguities and subtleties of thesis writing, this book lists steps in the writing process. It provides examples to illustrate techniques and activities to progress writing. It helps students cope with the challenges inherent in writing a thesis.
- Author BiographyRowena Murray is a senior lecturer in the Centre for Academic Practice at the University of Strathclyde. She has developed a Thesis Writing course and has produced four videos: Thesis Writing, Research Supervision, The Viva and Writing for Publication. Rowena also runs consultancies on Writing for Publication for universities across the UK and overseas and for other institutions, such as healthcare trusts. She has published on aspects of academic writing.
- Author(s)Rowena Murray
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date19/12/2006
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight500 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.