All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis group program provides step-by-step guidelines for building anger management and assertive emotional expression skills through tailored lessons, group activities and thought-provoking discussions. Suitable for use with children and teenagers aged 5 - 18, this resource will help children to overcome self-destructive patterns of behaviour.
- Author BiographySigne Whitson is a licensed social worker and Chief Operating Officer of the Life Space Crisis Intervention (LSCI) Institute, USA, an international certification program that trains adults in turning crisis situations into learning opportunities for children and youth with chronic patterns of self-defeating behaviour. Signe has over ten years' experience working as a staff trainer and therapist for children and adolescents in individual, family, group, and school settings. She presents across the United States on topics related to child and adolescent mental health. She is co-author of The Angry Smile: The Psychology of Passive Aggressive Behaviour in Families, Schools and Workplaces, 2nd edition.
- Author(s)Signe Whitson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.