All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShares author's know-how with readers of all colors, from the African-American who feels trapped by the ham-fisted, marketing-driven definition of what black is supposed to be to a non-black who wants to get strange looks on the subway.
- Author BiographyBaratunde Thurston is the director of digital at The Onion, the cofounder of Jack & Jill Politics, a stand-up comedian, and a globe-trotting speaker. He was named one of the 100 most influential African-Americans of 2011 by The Root and one of the 100 most creative people in business by Fast Company magazine. Baratunde resides in Brooklyn and lives on Twitter (@baratunde).
- Author(s)Baratunde Thurston
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £13.25Trending at £18.92
- £3.04Trending at £3.18
- £10.22Trending at £14.99
- £13.93Trending at £19.03
- £5.58Trending at £5.85
- £7.15Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.