All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is cool? How do you become cool?
- Author BiographyWill Smith is one of the most in demand and respected comedians in Britain. He won the 2004 Time Out Award For Outstanding Achievement in Comedy, the 2005 Chortle Award for Best Headliner, and was nominated for the 2005 South Bank Awards in the Breakthrough Artist Category. He was also a main writer on Time Trumpet With Armando Iannucci and will be appearing and writing on the next series of the multi-award-winning sitcom The Thick Of It.
- Author(s)Will Smith
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/02/2012
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight376 g
- Width136 mm
- Height25 mm
- Spine205 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.98
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £4.48Trending at £5.12
- £10.22Trending at £14.98
- £13.93Trending at £19.08
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.