All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people want to know what they can do to look after themselves and the planet. This book lists easy and practical ways of making changes in your everyday life to benefit yourself and the environment. The author has also written A Dictionary of Green Ideas .
- Author(s)Friends of the Earth,John Button
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication14/09/1989
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date12/06/1992
- Weight271 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Introduction byJonathon Porritt
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.