Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.99+ £1.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTV chef Lorraine Pascale's fabulous new prime-time BBC Two TV tie-in How to be a Better Cook
- Author BiographyLorraine trained at the leading Leiths School of Food and Wine before completing spells in some of the most renowned kitchens in the world, but, eager to work for herself and exercise her baking talents Lorraine couldn't wait to start her own business, The Cupcake Bakehouse in London's Covent Garden. Wide public attention beckoned after Baking Made Easy, her landmark BBC 2 TV series, introduced millions of viewers to her easy, impressive recipes. The book of the series went on to be a bestseller and was followed up by an even more popular book and series: Home Cooking Made Easy, making Lorraine the most successful debut cookery writer in Britain.
- Author(s)Lorraine Pascale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note(full colour photography)
- Weight1210 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Edition StatementTelevision tie-in edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.