CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to school management for deputy heads. It covers various aspects of this demanding role, from managing staff and running meetings, to delegation, dealing with the press and moving onto a new role. Packed with real-life examples, it is useful reading for deputy heads.
- Author BiographyGeoff Brookes is Deputy Head of Cefn Hengoed School, Swansea. He has written for York Notes and the book on Dyspraxia for Continuum. He regularly writes in the TES and the Guardian.
- Author(s)Geoff Brookes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.