How to be a Successful Form Tutor by Michael Marland, Richard Rogers, A. Orton (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.78Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the core of every subject the teacher's role od the tast of being a tutor. The authors provide an accessible and realistic guide to this vital role. Covering topics such as managing tutorial sessions, dealing with bullying and more the book brings together the deeper aims of pastoral care with the daily routines and demands of school.
- Author BiographyMichael Marland CBE has made a uniquely distinguished contribution to the development of education as founder Headteacher of North Westminster Community School, Honorary Fellow of IoE, and author of dozens of education books. Richard Rogers is an educational journalist and writer.
- Author(s)A. Orton,Michael Marland,Richard Rogers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/11/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.