All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated gift book is a field guide to living life wild and free.
- Author BiographyKatie Daisy is an illustrator, designer, and artist whose mixed-media artwork captures the essence of living with nature. Katie lives and paints in a quiet cabin in Bend, Oregon.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout, unjacketed
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- fidgetcat04 Mar, 2017by
Just buy a copy, there is a lot of beauty crammed into this small book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.13
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.