All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical help and guidance to aspiring illustrators. This book covers all areas of the such as creating a portfolio; approaching potential clients; preparing for meetings and negotiating contracts; setting up a studio; maintaining a flow of work and managing ones time and cash.
- Author BiographyDarrel Rees has worked as an illustrator since 1986, joining influential London studio The Big Orange in 1992. In 1994 he co-founded illustration agency Heart (London and New York). He is a member of the Society of Publication Designers in New York and the D&AD in the UK, acting as a jury foreman on its awards scheme.
- Author(s)Darrel Rees,Nicholas Blechman
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £20.11Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £9.53Trending at £9.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.