All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sheds academic obscurity to tell the story of trends in contemporary literary and cultural criticism and the state of the American university. It collects noted and new essays by Jeffrey J. Williams, who regularly publishes in Dissent, the Chronicle of Higher Education, and LARB, as well as major academic venues.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY J. WILLIAMS has published widely on criticism, the novel, and the politics of higher education, in Dissent, The Chronicle of Higher Education, LARB, Salon, and VLS, as well as in major academic journals. He is one of the editors of the Norton Anthology of Theory and Criticism. He also served as editor of the minnesota review from 1992 to 2010. He is Professor of English and of Literary and Cultural Studies at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Author(s)Jeffrey J. Williams
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight3 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.