Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to doing a literature review in nursing, or related healthcare professions.
- Author BiographyJosette Bettany-Saltikov is Senior Lecturer in Research Methods at the School of Health and Social Care at the University of Teesside, UK and a qualified physiotherapist.Robert McSherry is Professor of Nursing and Practice Development at the School of Health and Social Care, Teesside University, UK.
- Author(s)Josette Bettany-Saltikov,Robert McSherry
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight0 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.