All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty new paintings, made between 2008 and 2012, comprise this catalogue of an exhibition at Gagosian Gallery, Rome, in May 2013.
- Author BiographyAlberto Fiz is an art critic, curator, and journalist, as well as artistic director of MARCA Museum, Catanzaro, Italy.
- Author(s)Alberto Fiz
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight1247 g
- Width305 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.