All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents stories, memories and recollections by a varied group of Cork inhabitants. Including those who have lived in Cork for generations, as well as many newer migrants to Cork, from all over Ireland and abroad, this book charts the evolution of Cork and its changes. It touches on past-times, food, childhood and favourite Cork places.
- Author BiographyThe Northside Folklore Project has compiled a highly successful radio programme on this same theme. They employ and train locals to interview people in order to retain the traditional culture and folklore of Cork. This project is an impressive mix of community project, professional endeavour, oral and visual history and plain all-round entertainer.
- Author(s)Northside Folklore Project
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/1976
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleVoices of Cork
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Weight380 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.