All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ling Shu, also known as the Ling Shu Jing, is part of a unique and seminal trilogy of ancient Chinese medicine, together with the Su Wen and Nan Jing. It constitutes the foundation of a two-thousand-year healing tradition. This is an English translation of all eighty-one chapters, and notes on difficult-to-grasp passages.
- Author BiographyPaul U. Unschuld is Professor and Director of the Horst-Goertz Endowment Institute for the Theory, History, and Ethics of Chinese Life Sciences at Charite-Medical University, Berlin. His previous books include Medicine in China: A History of Ideas and What is Medicine? Western and Eastern Approaches to Health Care.
- Author(s)Paul U. Unschuld
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.