People who bought this also bought
Mobile Phone & PDA Screen Protectors
Best-selling in Mobile & Smart Phones
Save on Mobile & Smart Phones
- £164.99Trending at £175.61
- £575.00Trending at £701.02
- £309.99Trending at £489.98
- £350.00Trending at £446.11
- £393.60Trending at £456.95
- £31.99Trending at £63.00
- £414.99Trending at £481.49
About this product
- Product InformationWith a resolution of 480x800 pixels, the Huawei Ascend G300 smartphone displays detailed and sharp images. This Huawei smartphone runs on the Android v2.3 OS that supports a wide range of applications. Thanks to the 4-inch multi-touch LCD screen of this Android mobile, you can easily navigate your way through its highly versatile options or enjoy your favorite game to the fullest. With Wi-Fi connectivity and 3G support, you can surf the Internet, check e-mails, and stream videos on the Huawei Ascend G300 at amazing speeds. For navigational assistance, this Huawei smartphone features built-in GPS capabilities. Moreover, the Bluetooth connectivity in the Huawei Ascend G300 lets you easily share files between compatible devices. Be it staying in the loop with push e-mail or chatting with friends on WhatsApp and Facebook, this Android mobile has it all.
- Family LineHuawei Ascend
- Storage Capacity4GB
- Network TechnologyGPRS,GSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Operating SystemAndroid
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsBuilt-In Memory,microSD
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size4"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- duminkuzammit30 Oct, 2013by
spend a few more and will not be disappointed
compared to other brand smart phones like Samsung and iPhones it is too slow, camera takes nice pictures outside but inside its not that good quality. better to spend a few more money and not be disappointed than go for cheaper smartphones and you will be sorry after.
- leetzy120 Aug, 2013by
All I want in a phone at a very good price.
Bought this when my old phone packed in, asked around & was told Huawei had a very good name for this kind of phone at this price. Am very satisfied with it, only quibble, not very detailed instuctions, just enough to get you started,looked on the internet & they aren't that clear either. Am still finding my way round it but so far very pleased with what I can do. No pre loaded games, have to buy them or the app but that's not a real problem as I understand a lot of phones are like that now. in the whole very pleased with it & the price was good.
- khum201325 Jul, 2013by
A very good value for money, certainly worth a buy!
I was a little apprehensive about buying this phone because of some reviews I had read. But because the alternatives were no better either I decided to buy it as it was relatively cheap so I wouldn't lose a lot of money even if worse came to worse. However, having used this phone for just a few days, I am more than happy with the phone. It has all the features you get in a expensive smartphones. The phone is extremely user-friendly and intuitive. Making a call and text messaging is hassles free which are the most important aspects of a phone. I mean, what use is a phone if making a call or writing a text is cumbersome. In that regard this phone is fantastic. I read a review about screen lag, I haven't noticed it so far. The battery life is amazing. Overall, I am very pleased with the phone. I mean it's only 100 box but is easily on a par with expensive phones. It's certainly a good value for money. Well done!! Read full review
- wal827 Jun, 2013by
wont be beaten for the price brilliant
as a older user i find this phone quite easy to use,but like all modern phones it takes a while to get use to.
- rarasharma12 Jun, 2013by
Impressive, great price
Impressed so far - after a day of use, so still early days. Seems to perform as well as my iPhone4 and gf's Samsung2. Using a Virgin SIM and it needs specific APN settings to access 3G signal - available on some forums or from Virgin. Only negative so far is that screen keyboard can change in different entry cells and it's counter intuitive as to where you find toggles between letters, numbers & symbols