All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an ideal introduction to the complex and fascinating history of colonies too often neglected in standard textbook accounts.
- Author BiographyMatthew Mulcahy is a professor of history at Loyola University Maryland. He is the author of Hurricanes and Society in the British Greater Caribbean, 1624-1783, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Matthew Mulcahy
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRegional Perspectives on Early America
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note15, 9 black & white illustrations, 6 maps
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.