Hugh Fearlessly Eats it All: Dispatches from the Gastronomic Frontline by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.45+ £0.01 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by paulmorgan-cochybonddu-books
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.83Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookdonors
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo some Hugh Fearlessly-Eatsitall's concept of 'good eating' might seem a bit skewed, but to others he is a shining and shaggy beacon of good sense in a food world gone mad. Armed with a broad mind, a quick wit and a ready appetite, Hugh covers almost every area of global food culture.
- Author BiographyHugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is widely known as a writer, broadcaster and campaigner for his uncompromising and unsqueamish commitment to real food. His series for Channel 4 have earned him a huge popular following, while his books have collected multiple awards including, in the case of The River Cottage Cookbook and The River Cottage Meat Book, both the Glenfiddich Trophy and the Andre Simon Food Book of the Year. Hugh lives in Dorset, surrounded by animals, most of which are destined to be consumed by him and his family.
- Author(s)Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.