All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the impressive career of Hugo Friedhofer, composer for Hollywood movies. His life is examined through essays, personal letters, and interviews with film historians and friends of the composer, but the largest contribution is by Friedhofer himself in the form of an oral history.
- Author BiographyLinda Danly is a composer and film music historian. She teaches the history of film music at the University of Southern California. Other published writings include biographical essays on screen composers Herbert Stothart, Leigh Harline, and Fran Churchill for the American National Biography, Oxford University Press.
- Author(s)Linda Danly
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2002
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleThe Scarecrow Filmmakers Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 66
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note16 b&w photographs, index
- Weight272 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.46
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £5.98Trending at £6.83
- £13.99Trending at £15.50
- £10.42Trending at £13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.