All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.70
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars in the anthropology of dance and human movement come together to provide a rich sample of their work. Contains ethnographies and in-depth commentary together with a critical examination of several fundamental philosophical and theoretical issues.
- Author BiographyBrenda Farnell is a visiting assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Iowa. She also serves as a co-editor of the Journal for the Anthropological Study of Human Movement (JASHM).
- Author(s)Brenda Farnell
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight417 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.