Human Assisted Reproductive Technology: Future Trends in Laboratory and Clinical Practice by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.40+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 17 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollection of practical articles on cutting-edge topics, reviewing clinical information and looking ahead to practice over the next five years.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Gardner is Head of the Department of Zoology, University of Melbourne, Australia. Botros R. M. B. Rizk is Professor and Head of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of South Alabama College of Medicine, and Medical and Scientific Director, University of South Alabama In Vitro Fertilization Laboratory, Mobile, AL, USA. Tommaso Falcone is Professor and Chair of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus. 23 colour illus. 53 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBotros R. M. B. Rizk,David K. Gardner,Tommaso Falcone
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.75
- £41.42Trending at £46.34
- £34.99Trending at £38.43
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £28.56Trending at £31.28
- £22.34Trending at £28.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.