All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Biology And Health 3/E .
- Author BiographyBasiro Davey is Senior Lecturer in Health Studies at the Department of Biological Sciences at the Open University. Tim Halliday is Professor of Biology at the Biological Sciences Department at the Open University. Mark Hirst is Lecturer in Human Genetics at the Biological Sciences Department at the Open University.
- Author(s)Basiro Davey
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleHealth & Disease
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date02/04/2013
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight1354 g
- Width210 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTim Halliday
- Volume editorMark Hirst
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.