Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £126.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.77Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2006, this is a comprehensive review of the health, demography and population genetics of Caribbean populations of African descent.
- Author BiographyLorena Madrigal is Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of South Florida and has worked on historical demography, population genetics, disease and modernization and the genetics of longevity. She has also published Statistics for Anthropology (1998; ISBN 0521 577861 paperback).
- Author(s)Lorena Madrigal
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.