All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of the topic of the Human Body for key stage 3 students. This book covers: cells, tissues and body systems; breathing; heart, blood and circulation; food and digestion; skeleton, joints and muscles; brain and nervous system; senses; hormones; and reproduction.
- Author BiographyJohn Farndon: John Farndon is an author of exciting and accessible science books for children. His 'What Happens When?' was short-listed for the Rhone-Poulenc science prize in 1997. He has contributed to numerous science encyclopaedias. His book 'The Complete Book of the Brain' has been short-listed for 2001 Junior Aventis Prizes for Science Books., Alex Pang: Alex Pang is an experienced artist who has illustrated series of optical illusions.
- Author(s)Alex Pang,John Farndon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleScience Fact Files S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content Notefull colour photos and a/w
- Weight454 g
- Width222 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.