All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book offers an eclectic treatment of the human capital-economic growth nexus and uses state-of-the-art nonlinear econometric methods to provide an empirical assessment of the link between human capital and economic growth.
- Author BiographyAndreas Savvides is a Professor in the Department of Economics and Legal Studies at Oklahoma State University. Thanasis Stengos is a Professor of Economics at the University of Guelph.
- Author(s)Andreas Savvides,Thanasis Stengos
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.