Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the latest progress in cell transformation model systems, and explores molecular and cellular changes at work in the transformation of normal cells into neoplastic cells. Also covers stem cells, and the role of microenvironments in cancer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number720
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 2 colour tables, biography
- Weight667 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohng S. Rhim,Richard Kremer
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.