CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen cutting-edge chapters review both basic research and clinical applications of chromosomal markers of cancer. A seminal book certain to become the front-line reference and authoritative resource needed by all scientists and clinicians engaged in cancer research, diagnosis, and management.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 485 p.
- Weight737 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited bySandra R. Wolman,Stewart Sell
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.