CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- Author(s)Jens Rasmussen,William B. Rouse
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNATO Conference Series / III Human Factors
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1401 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsReal Life Perspectives.- Understanding Human Error and Aiding Human Diagnostic Behavior in Nuclear Power Plants.- Commercial Air Crew Detection of System Failures: State of the Art and Future Trends.- Ship Navigational Failure Detection and Diagnosis.- Troubleshooting in the Commercial Computer Industry: A Success Story.- Tools for Debugging Computer Programs - How Much Do They Help?.- Field Experience in Maintenance.- Theories and Models.- Monitoring vs. Man-in-the-Loop Detection or Aircraft Control Failures.- Failure Detection in Dynamic Systems.- A Model of Human Fault Detection for Complex Dynamic Processes.- The Role of Attention in the Detection of Errors and the Diagnosis of Failures in Man-Machine Systems.- Experimental Studies and Mathematical Models of Human Problem Solving Performance in Fault Diagnosis Tasks.- System Complexity, Diagnostic Behavior and Repair Time: A Predictive Theory.- Models of Diagnostic Judgments.- Models of Mental Strategies in Process Plant Diagnosis.- Mathematical Equations or Processing Routines?.- Task Analysis and Activity Analysis in Situations of Field Diagnosis.- Models and Experimental Results Concerning the Detection of Operator Failures in Display Monitoring.- Towards a Theory of Qualitative Reasoning about Mechanisms and its Role in Troubleshooting.- System Design and Operator Support.- Fault Management and Supervisory Control of Decentralized Systems.- Computer Support for Diagnostic Tasks in the Process Industries.- Application of Pattern Recognition to Failure Analysis and Diagnosis.- The Use of Flow Models for Automated Plant Diagnosis.- Discriminative Display Support for Process Operators.- Disturbance Analysis Systems.- Automatic Error Detection and Error Recording of a Distributed, Fault-Tolerant Process Computer System.- The User's Role in Automated Fault Detection and System Recovery.- Aiding Process Plant Operators in Fault Finding and Corrective Action.- A Method for Optimizing Human Performance in Detecting and Diagnosing Mission Avionics Faults.- Training.- Training for Fault Diagnosis in Industrial Process Plant.- A Fault-Finding Training Programme for Continuous Plant Operators.- The Role of Computers in Training for Problem Diagnosis.- Computer-Based Maintenance Training in the Military.- A General-Purpose System for Simulating and Training Complex Diagnosis and Troubleshooting Tasks.- Adaptive Computer Training System (ACTS) for Fault Diagnosis in Maintenance Tasks.- Scat: System Control Analysis and Training Simulator.- Summary of Workshop Discussions.- Participants.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.