Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, researchers with a variety of academic backgrounds and perspectives contribute to our understanding of the evolution of the human diet and how diet affects our health today.
- Author BiographyPETER S. UNGAR is Associate Professor of Anthropology, University of Arkansas. MARK F. TEAFORD is Professor, Dept. of Cell Biology and Anatomy, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Date of Publication30/03/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMark F. Teaford,Peter S. Ungar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.