All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analytical study of human dignity as the humanity of a person, as a constitutional value and a constitutional right.
- Author BiographyAharon Barak is a faculty member at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, Israel, and a visiting professor at Yale Law School. In 1975 he was appointed Attorney General of the State of Israel, becoming Justice of the Supreme Court of Israel in 1978 and serving as President from 1995 until his retirement in 2006. He has also served as a lecturer, professor and Dean at the Law School of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Aharon Barak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byDaniel Kayros
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £5.50Trending at £8.98
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
- £11.71Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.