All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the link between the discipline of international lawyers and the foundations issues of jurisprudential method.
- Author BiographyPatrick Capps is a Reader in Law at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Patrick Capps
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.