Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe interactions and interdependencies of the social and natural worlds are the focus of attention from a wide range of environmental, social and life sciences. This book presents an account of this complex range of issues and of the concepts and tools required to understand and tackle them.
- Author BiographyGerald G Marten is a professor at the School of Policy Studies, Kwansei Gakuin University, Japan, and author of Traditional Agriculture in Southeast Asia.
- Author(s)Gerald G. Marten
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, boxes, index
- Weight521 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.