All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman ecology is the study of the interrelationships between humans and their environment, drawing on diverse fields from biology and geography to sociology, engineering, and architecture. Frederick Steiner synthesizes these perspectives through the lens of landscape architecture.
- Author BiographyFrederick Steiner is clean of the School of Architecture at the University of Texas, Austin. His books include The Living Landscape, 2nd Edition (McGraw-Hill, 2001) and, with Ian McHarg, To Heal the Earth (Island Press, 1998).
- Author(s)Frederick Steiner,Richard T. T. Forman
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £13.91Trending at £20.00
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.