Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £226.85Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionArguing for environmentally sustainable lifestyles, this envisages a new kind of consciousness based on the notion of the individual as an agent mediating between society and the environment.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/1993
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, 26 line drawings
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDieter Steiner,Markus Nauser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.