All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging and re-emerging pathogens pose several challenges to diagnosis, treatment, and public health surveillance, primarily because pathogen identification is a difficult and time-consuming process due to the novel nature of the agent.
- Author BiographyTHE EDITOR Sunit K. Singh, Ph.D is an Associate Professor (Molecular Immunology) in the Molecular Biology Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences , Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, India.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight3376 g
- Width215 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited bySunit K. Singh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.