Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Emotions: A Reader brings together a collection of articles which give an approach to the fast--growing field of empirical and theoretical research on emotions. The volume includes classic writings from Darwin, James and Freud chosen to show their current significance, together with articles from contemporary research literature.
- Author BiographyJennifer M. Jenkins is Assistant Professor at the Institute of Child Study, University of Toronto. Keith Oatley is Professor of Applied Psychology at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education and Department of Psychology at the University of Toronto. Nancy L. Stein is Professor of Psychology at the University of Chicago.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note64
- Weight928 g
- Width187 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJennifer Jenkins,Keith Oatley,Nancy Stein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.