All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative book, stimulated by material from FACT's Human Futures programme and informed by inquiries into the future of humanity, combines scholarly essays, images from leading artists and designers, interviews, design products, artistic artefacts, and creative writing.
- Author BiographyDr. Andy Miah (www.andymiah.net) is Reader in New Media and Bioethics at the School of Media, Language and Music, University of the West of Scotland. He is also a Fellow of the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology (FACT) and of the Connecticut-based Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies (IEET). In 2002 Andy was an International Visiting Scholar at The Hastings Center (New York) with which he continues to collaborate. His research discusses the intersections of art, ethics, technology and culture and he has published broadly in areas of emerging technologies, particularly related to human enhancement and digital culture.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Edited byAndy Miah
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.