Human Geography: A History for the Twenty-First Century by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.93Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the major trends, debates, research and conceptual evolution of human geography during the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyUlf Strohmayer is Professor at the National University of Ireland, Galway. Georges Benko is Lecturer at the L'UniversitA(c) Paris 1. The editors previously combined on Geography, History and Social Science (Kluwer, 1995) and Space and Social Theory: Interpreting Modernity and Postmodernity (Blackwell, 1997).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHuman Geography in the Making
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.