CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers coordination of RT-associated DNA polymerase and ribonuclease H activities, mechanisms of action and perspectives on NRTIs and NNRTIs, strategies for targeting the RT enzyme and mechanisms in HIV variability and development of drug resistance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight719 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMatthias Gotte,Stuart F. J LeGrice
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.