Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.61
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe advancement of knowledge concerning the complexities of human intellective processes can best be achieved by combining theory and research from the disciplines of cognitive psychology and artificial intelligence. Wagman explores various aspects of these disciplines.
- Author BiographyMORTON WAGMAN is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Illinois and is a Diplomate in Counseling Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology. He is the originator of PLATO DCS, a Dilemma Counseling system, used for research, service, and instructional purposes. Wagman's research on computer counseling has been published widely in scientific and professional journals. His recent books include The Sciences of Cognition (Praeger, 1995) and Cognitive Psychology and Artificial Intelligence (Praeger, 1993).
- Author(s)Morton Wagman
- Date of Publication28/02/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.